Viking Ship Prow "Vilas"
October 2015. I'm now in the process of building the ships prow and will have a detailed description of each process along the way. For the time being I will supply photos to give you an idea of how the project is coming along.
Nov 1, 2015. I have the planking done now and will dress and sand them down. The weather will be turning a lot cooler soon so hope I can get outside for the sanding involved.
November 20, 2015. I've just tried to organize some of the photos I took while constructing the prow. I think they are in reasonable order and will caption each photo. I'm pretty much finished the project as of today. I'll go into detail and describe the issues and multiple challenges I had and how I managed to somehow make it work. This was definitely the most challenging project I've done to date.
- CARVINGS (HOME)
- Viking Sword. The Relic As Art.
- Walking Staffs and Sticks
- Drinking horns
- HISTORY AND INSPIRATION ( a blog of sorts) Page 1
- History and Inspiration Page 2
- My Ancient Viking Artifacts C.800-1200 AD
- Salute to Eric Anton Berg, Stradivarius of the forge.
- Personal photos
- Viking Ship prow
- Dragon Heads
- Dragon Heads page 2